Progenia SpA, Data Controller of your Personal Data , invites you to carefully read the following information on the use and purposes for which we shall treat your personal data.
- Principals and Purpose of data use
- We collect your data in order to reply to your contact request with the information related to your query and for any pre-contractual communications. Data is stored only for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the above mentioned purposes and will be processed in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, relevance and not exceeding the purpose for which they were collected.
- With your consent, we will use any other data you supply to provide you with advertising communications about our activities, to supply you with relevant updates and to promote our initiatives. If you grant us your consent, please note that such consent may be revoked at any given time by notifying us at the contact details supplied and related processing will be interrupted as soon as possible.
- Mandatory or optional nature of consent: Data requested is necessary to enable us to respond to your requests and for the purposes referred to in point 1/a. Therefore in this case consent is mandatory to reply to your query. Data request not marked with an asterisk will be useful to us, with your consent and in the manner you indicate, for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1/b, and are therefore purely optional. Denying your consent for marketing communications will not affect your main request.
- Processing Modalities and operations: Your data will be processed only with methods strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are collected (including all computer based and telematic means) and entered in a database at our facility.
- Subjects in charge: exclusively for the purposes indicated above and in relation to the specific relationship between you and our office, the data will be made available only to our authorized employees and collaborators. The list is available at our Headquarters
- Your rights: You are entitled to know what elements of your personal data we withhold; to have your data updated (upon your request), edited, deleted, transformed into anonymous form and to request that access be blocked (if processed in violation of the law); to be informed on data controllers, managers and processors and those to whom your data may be communicated or who may come in contact with it; to oppose, for a legitimate reason, the processing of your data related to the reason it was collected and, with no limitations, the processing of advertising material, direct selling, market research and commercial communications.
For feedback and to exercise any of these rights, contact the person responsible at our addresses: Roberta Becattini.